Dec 31, 2010

101 Push Press Challenge

I saw the CrossFit Love 101 Push Press Challenge on Facebook, and for some reason thought it would be a good idea?

Husband and I did it together, both at Rx weight -- 65# for me and 95# for him.

I took a video, but am *not* going to post it. My time was over 20 minutes. Mentally, I just wasn't prepared to take this one. I stomped around and bitched after finishing the first 25 or so, then decided I would just do sets of 5 PPs and do the 3 burpee penalty for dropping the bar after each set.

On the plus side, I attempted the challenge, and I did do all 101 push presses -- and actually did 1 extra. I plan to retest this in a few months, and will definitely do a better job of warming up and getting prepared mentally.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I might have to try this- this is the 1st I'm hearing of it so we'll see. Give it a shot another day and I bet you'll do better. We all have off days now and then. But I'd love for you to post it anyway!

    ReplyDelete