Jan 13, 2010

Helen

"Helen"

3 rounds for time.
400m run
21 kettlebell swings (24kg/16kg)
12 pullups

Results: 16:??

I did the swings unbroken, but used the mental floss band on all my pullups. I know, weak. But I am feeling sosososososo beat down this morning. I attempted to kip without assistance a couple times, but just didn't have it in me. I'm thinking of setting a deadline of the end of January to be off the band completely... Eeek! We shall see.

I did this one at 6:30AM, and it was freaking cold! It reminded me a lot of the winter I did 6AM workouts at CrossFit Philly, getting up at 5:10 and having to warm up the car to melt the frost off the windows. This cold was not exactly what I was expecting from life in Georgia, though. :-p

--
Edited my goals to add this benchmark WOD to the list that I want to complete unscaled before end of 1st quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment