Jan 25, 2010

Getting moving on Monday morning

I woke up thinking about doing 100 burpees, but there was a break in the rain, so I headed outside for a run instead.

According to my Nike+, I went about 2 miles. First half was pretty much downhill, second half was pretty much uphill, with a finale of the giant hill my parents live on top of. Lovely. Living in the flatland is making my hamstrings deficient, I think. I need to figure out how to build them up for the 1/2 in 2 weeks -- sprints, I guess?

Then I did a shortened version of Blackjack, starting with 15 total and working down from there -- rather than starting from 21. Didn't run a timer.
14 pushups - 1 situp
13 pushups - 2 situps
12 pushups - 3 situps
etc
Not the most challenging workout, but better than nothing. Didn't want to take 2 full days off, and yesterday a workout just didn't happen, and today I'm flying home. Back to normal tomorrow when I'm back home. I need to decide if I'm going to continue with the 603 PTP now, or restart, or restart sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment