Jan 11, 2010

Chelsea

"Chelsea"
  • 5 pullups
  • 10 pushups
  • 15 squats
Every minute, on the minute, for 30 minutes.

--
It would take me nearly an entire minute to do 5 pullups without a band, considering I am mostly doing them 1 at a time, so I used the mental floss tonight. I set up the next biggest band as a backup, but I am happy to report I didn't need it.

However, I did have to scale this down a bit to stick with the timing.

In addition to using the band for pullups, I did all my pushups on my knees, but with strict chest-to-deck and full arm extension.

After about 4 rounds, I scaled the reps to 3-6-15. In hindsight, I should've made myself do something like 3-10-15 until I started butting up against the time limit closely. I settled into a 3-6-12 pattern for the last 12-ish rounds.

I'm writing this in so much details because I'll be interested to see what I'm capable of pushing myself towards in future attempts...

1 comment: