Aug 29, 2011

Launch! 5th Element Fitness

Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while have probably noticed that sometimes I like to "wax poetic" and reflect on the inner journey that CrossFit / yoga / running have taken me on.

Well, today is the launch date of a new blog I'm co-authoring with a few friends -- 5th Element Fitness.

I'm excited (yet terrified!) of this new venture, because it's going to allow me to take those random asides from my workout log, and polish them into something with a true purpose.

If you check out the site, and like the concept, I would LOVE for you to link to us on your blog, or mention us in a blog post. You can also "like" our Facebook page.

We are also open to guest posts, so if you have something to say about the part of fitness that's "beyond the physical", please contact me!

I will update here when my first "solo" post goes up, which should be in the next 2 or 3 weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment