Nov 11, 2009

Running in the rain

WOD:
400m run
50 push ups
400m run
50 squats
400m run
25 burpees
400m run

Results: 20:03

--
Why the fuck was this so slow??? Seriously... Sometimes I just don't get my results from these workouts. I was way slower than a bunch of the other ladies at my gym. So disappointing.

Did 25 pushups on my feet, did 25 on my knees. Squats were steady, maybe 2-3 pauses. Burpees were steady-ish, made it 8 or 9 on my toes before I started hitting the deck on the pushups.

Didn't want to go today, since I was feeling shitty earlier, and Husbeetle has some kind of cold/flu, but I did so that I could take tomorrow off "legit" -- three days on, one day off.

SO DONE for today. Out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. After the 2500m run and the Fifty we passed out at 8:45. Today...C&J 1RM. I could use some Loqi luck so I can get more than 95 up (the big iron plates scare me...)

    ReplyDelete