Mar 3, 2010

PTP - Day 3

Wow, I have a feeling my blog post titles are going to be really boring for the next few weeks. :-p

I decided that I don't want to completely "tune out" from the programming at my "home" box while I'm working on PTP, so I will incorporate metcons where I can. Like today I did the daily WOD for my cash out, instead of 5-5-5-3-3-3 back squat as prescribed by PTP.

PTP Day 3:
  • Deadlift: 5 reps @ 120, 110
  • Press: 5 reps @ 60, 50
CF Camden WOD:
5 rounds for time
  • 20 box jumps, 20"
  • 20 situps
  • 150m sprint
Results:  13:3? -- something like that :)

I also participated in two team WODs after our trainer development meeting tonight. Sprinting 150m with a sledgehammer, and then completing 100 reps of DUs, squats, K2E's and pushups as a team. And oh yeah, one team member had to hold a handstand while 2 others were working. Mandy is a slave driver! :-p

Let me just say that I have really earned my rest day tomorrow after all that. They only thing I want to do is tabata squats -- maybe. We shall see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment